When we decided to move to Saudi we told our oldest boy that he needed to be sure that he wanted to come. We did not want to get over here and for him to say, "There sure is a lot of sand." So this is our family's phrase to remind us to have a good attitude about our choice to be here and for us to enjoy the journey.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Golfing in Saudi
My husband was warned, "Golfing in Saudi is like golfing on the moon"
A sand trap amidst the sand
These are called "browns" not greens. You sweep it before you putt.
I love the golf course pictures! I never would have guessed they would look like that - even though I know it is all desert. Glad you are making the most of it.
I love the golf course pictures! I never would have guessed they would look like that - even though I know it is all desert. Glad you are making the most of it.
ReplyDelete